SBI General Insurance and State Bank of India (SBI) jointly organised “Free Health Check Camps” across 80 cities pan India including Mumbai on 15th February 2014. The Health Camps were organised to coincide with the pan India launch of SBI General’s Group Health Insurance Policy exclusively for SBI Account holders and their families.
Mr. Ravindra Pandey, DGM – Zone IV, SBI along with Mrs. Vineet Rastogi, DGM – Zone I, SBI inaugurated the Health camp. Speaking on the occasion Mr.Pandey said, “We are happy to organise the “Free Health Check Camps” for the benefit of SBI customers.Our customer’s wellbeing is important to us. Healths check Camps like this will help us sensitise our customers on the need of staying healthy.It will also provide them with an opportunity to have a reality check on their Health. We are also using this opportunity to introduce them to SBI General’s Group Health Insurance Policy. The inauguration was also attended by Mr. Naresh Yadav, DGM, Zone III and Mr. Sanjay Kale, AGM, Region I, ZoneIII, State Bank of India.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr.Bhaskar J Sarma,MD & CEO of SBI General Insurance said “We are happy to bring SBI General’s Health Insurance Policy to SBI customers at an affordable premium.With the cost of treatment increasing by 15-20% a year, it is going to make a serious dent in the middle class household budget. SBI General’s Health Insurance Policy provides a much-needed cushion with its affordable premium. For a 35 year old adult it will just costRs.1, 300/- to have a Rs.100, 000 cover – i.e. just Rs.3.56 per day. We hope to reach out to thousands of Bank’s customers through initiatives like the Health Camps”.
SBI General’s Health Insurance Policy offers the following key benefits :
· Multiple Coverage options – Individual & Family Floater options with Sum Insured of Rs.100, 000 to Rs.500, 000.
· No pre-policy medical test up to the age of 65 years for people with no medical history
· 142 day care procedures covered, one of the highest in the Industry
· Guaranteed renewal, if opted for
· Coverage of pre and post-hospitalisation expenses – 30 days before and 60 days after the hospitalisation
· Backed by fair, fast and transparent claim process
· Cashless treatment across 3,000+ hospitals in the network